I have a total commitment to this beautiful breed and have put together points of interest in terms of my responsibility as a breeder.
What you can expect from me:
- To only breed to improve.
- To register all puppies, either in the Main Register or Limited Register with Dogs Victoria Inc formally Victorian Canine Association Inc (VCA Inc), formally Kennel Control Council of Victoria Inc (KCC Inc) as I deem appropriate. This registration certificate will be available to the new owner unless other arrangements have been made.
- To abide by the rules and regulations of the Dogs Victoria Inc.
- All puppies will be wormed.
- All puppies will be vaccinated and a certificate of vaccination signed by the treating vet will be provided to the new owner.
- All puppies will be health check by my veterinarian.
- Provide you with a Puppy Survival Pack, which will include Diet, Pedigree, General Information, Images of the Sire and Dam and Food to last the first 3 Days allowing you some time to purchase your own.
- I am not in a position to take puppies/adults back for whatever reason, therefore I ask you take some time for serious consideration. If I can clarify or assist in anyway, please feel free to ask. However if your life style changes and you require a new home for your companion, I would like the opportunity to assist you in finding the right one.
What I expect from you:
- To treat your new family member with respect. The same as you would expect.
- To take your puppy to your own vet for a health check within the first 2 days of arriving home. In doing so we both will rest more easily knowing the health status of your puppy.
- To tend to all the health, exercise, training and love of your new family member.
- They can not speak so please take the time to bond with him/her, you will know how they are feeling, if they need some veterinary assistance and the like.
- To share news, be it good or bad, with me. I really like to know how your new addition is progressing.
- To share pictures with me. I really like to know how your new addition is looking.
- To make me your first point of call if you have any problems. I have some 25+ years experience with Weimaraners and would gladly share my lessons with you.
- To clarify anything you do not understand. I really do want to build a rich and lasting relationship with you.